Thursday 9 February 2012

Bits and pieces , a mini encapsulation of the blogger

Being me, still young but having all this different level of inputs which I am facing trouble to comprehend and organize them to be relevant and not misleading for me or others to use . Most of the time, being coached by my mentor and bestfriend , soon to be husband on how to handle the abstract and inconsistent information has made me strong , assertive and emotion-less most of the time . Indeed I am still searching for how to manage this and trying to provide myself with systematical and methodical solutions, I sometimes were perplexed with the way I handled problems and situations back in school so calmly and considerably efficient until I forget how did I end up getting out of the mess , escaped my punishments and achieved my goals ,lastly,  being where I am today. Well , the me today is no one to be proud of anyways , yet I think with all the handful mistakes and problems I have created and solved ,I guess I deserve credit for being such a brat and being able to alter my prospects 360 .Today, handling problems and consulting others has become my major expertise, well I tend to make it look like I am so good in doing it , nonetheless , the real deal behind the scene is that truthfully I struggle , everyday , every second of my life to ensure that today , I did my best , I have filled my day, today with my highest effort and passion to make my day optimally meaningful . Its agonizing to be someone who is always chasing perfection . As I accept the statement , nobody is perfect , I look at it by few perspectives , according to my conveniences . I tend to be bias in evaluating cliche statements , as I always have something to rebut or argue . I live life with arguments , I love justifying , I love listening to good or bad answers from my companions when I am around them and having to think that I need to counter or support the inputs that they have provided me with . I enjoy processing data and trying to make the best output ever that I find useful for me and for others to understand and learn from .

No comments:

Post a Comment